FREE SCHOOL MEALS APPLICATION
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross household income of no more than £16,190)
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Working Tax Credit ‘run on’ - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please submit an application using this link (it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes):
As part of the application you will be required to provide your National Insurance number and confirm that you are in receipt of one of the benefits listed above. You will also need to provide your name, address and date of birth. On completion each applicant will be issued with a unique reference number.
Please note, a separate application is required for each child.
The system provides the highest level of data security and will comply with all appropriate regulations and codes of practice.
Please note, parents of children who have sandwiches, by registering for Free School Meals, schools receive additional funding known as the Pupil Premium, which is £935 per pupil. Even if you do not wish to have a school meal it is important that you complete an application if you are on any of the above listed benefits. Please take the time to complete an application as this funding really does make a difference to school budgets.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or would like to complete a paper copy which the school can submit on your behalf, please contact email@example.com or contact reception on 0121 444 4161 and ask for Isabelle Goetschel